Monday, December 3, 2012

Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Bambi, Dave, you with the white ear, you and you.

Dude. We went to the reindeer ranch.


There were real reindeer there.

That liked to eat.

 

A lot.

And get their picture taken.


Okay, well, some more than others.


There was even a special reindeer with two heads.


There were fake reindeer there too.


And Christmas trees.

And a pumpkin canon.


Wait. Whaa?? Yeah, I have no idea what that has to do with reindeer and Christmas trees. But it shot pumpkins. Like over a mile. And it was really loud. So basically, it was flippin' sweet.

There were lots of fun ways for the kiddos to burn off their Christmas-cookie-sugar-high.


But wait, there's more! Free pedal carts! 


At least we know Jon had fun.


If only there had been a Santa sighting, this trip would have been perfect.

Wait a minute...


----------------
In preparation for our reindeer-ranch-extravaganza, Sydney and I watched Arthur Christmas last Friday night. (Ah, now the post title is making more sense!) I think the popcorn held her interest more than the movie at first, but she wanted to watch it again the next day, so I think it grew on her. By the way, I thought it was a pretty cute movie if you haven't seen it. I loved our cozy movie night. I think we'll have to do it again soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!