Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Four years old and a birthday wish.

I finally got out and did Sydney's annual birthday photo shoot. (I managed to sneak in some shots with little sis' too!) My smart, sassy, (and very photogenic) four year old.

She is mine and I am hers.

"Hey Mom, can I put my hand on my hip?"
So hard to get these two in a frame together. Lillian is a girl on the move!

 A birthday wish for both of my girls:  May you always...

…know your worth, you are more precious than gold.
…stick up for those who need it.
…be brave.
…be kind.
…pray often.
…love with abandon.
...focus on what unites us and not what divides us.
...laugh, dance, and sing.
…believe in second chances.
…be yourself.
...give people the benefit of the doubt.
...find beauty where it's not expected.
…know the best things in life are worth fighting for.
…dream big.
…look for the good.

I love you both to the moon and back.

2 comments:

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!