Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Big boy Carter is two!

My sister came down to visit last weekend and we decided to squeeze in a photo session for Carter since we weren't able to do it at his party. Man-o-man was he on the move! Sitting still was not in the realm of possibilities for him (or any other two year old I've ever met!). We had fun though and the kids seemed to enjoy run-run-runing around in the 99.999% humidity! Until there was Carter, I didn't realize it was possible for a kid to be so sports obsessed at such a young age! When we weren't running just for the sake of running and making me sweat buckets, we were pretending to swing bats, run bases, throw balls, break golf clubs, or sing ballpark songs.

Batter Up!


Hope you had a nice long holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!