Monday, October 27, 2014

Fall Fairy Birthday Party

When I asked Sydney what she wanted to do for her party this year, I fully expected her to want a Frozen party. I was completely surprised when she suggested repeatedly that she wanted a "fall fairy" party. I think it came from a combination of us talking about Fall and a Tinker bell movie she has been watching lately with summer and winter fairies. Whatever the reasoning, it worked out well for me since we have been so busy. Fall decorations doubled as party decorations; win-win. The weather turned out to be beautiful and we had a great time celebrating with friends and family. Here are a few photos of our birthday fun.

Sydney requested a cake in the shape of a leaf. Sharon delivered as usual!
I got lazy with the craft and picked up a cheap one at the store. It was such a fail, LOL!
Giant Jenga in action!
The day had a little touch of Frozen, thanks to some wonderful gifts!
The Happy Birthday song is SO embarrassing!


Thank you to everyone who came out to help us celebrate! Happy birthday sweet Sydney! We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from readers! Thanks so much for leaving a comment!